Sunday, February 5, 2012

Are there any Romance Novels with an Asian male as the main male role?

I was wondering if there are any romance novels on the market that are in English and the main male role is an Asian? If there are could I get some Amazon.com links (or Ebay)... Even a title and author will do. Please and thank you.



Please, please... I stress the English part since I lack knowledge in other languages.Are there any Romance Novels with an Asian male as the main male role?
The Lover

http://www.amazon.com/Lover-Marguerite-D鈥?/a>



A classicAre there any Romance Novels with an Asian male as the main male role?
I know this one, where the main role is an Asian Male named Ben, and the girl is named Manda but I don't remember the name of it ...Are there any Romance Novels with an Asian male as the main male role?
Jade Lee and Marjorie Liu both write Asian-influenced romances.



Edit: I knew there was another, but her name escaped me for a while. Eileen Wilks has an Asian-American heroine in her series.

No comments:

Post a Comment