Sunday, February 5, 2012

What are some good romance novels?

I just finished reading Dear John and The Last Song both by Nicholas Sparks and I LOVED them! Do you guys no any other really good romance novels? I'm a teen so I don't want anything like Romeo and Juliet exc.What are some good romance novels?
*Hunting and Gathering by Anna Gavalda

*Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

*The Time Traveler鈥檚 wife by Audrey Niffenegger

*A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks

*The Chalet Girl by Kate Lace

*Where Rainbows end by Cecelia Ahern

*Random Acts of Heroic Love by Danny Scheinmann

*The Love of My Life by Louise Douglas

*PS I Love you by Cecelia Ahern

*Lucas by Kevin Brooks

*Chloe by Freya North

*Things I Know About Love聽by Kate Le Vann

*A Little Love Song聽by Michelle Magorian

*My Desperate Love Diary聽by Liz Rettig

*Leader of the Pack聽by Kate Cann

*Waves聽by Sharon DogarWhat are some good romance novels?
the notebook by nicholas sparks

%26amp;

im reading the book the last song its best book everrr!!!
  • ski doo
  • mini countryman
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment