Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Do you like Action, Adventure, Comedy, or Romance novels?

I love romance novels. Especially ones written by Jane Austen. I only like the classics not the ones written in this decade. I prefer novels from the 19th century.Do you like Action, Adventure, Comedy, or Romance novels?
Comedy, most of all, because it's very difficult to pull off really good humor in a novel, despite what people think, so when someone can, they get major props from me. Plus, I like to smile and laugh when I read- get in a good mood.



But, if it's done right, I do like romance, too. Mostly, I love a novel that can combine everything together- action, adventure, comedy, and romance. I think I've found that novel in "The Princess Bride".
i like action because I don"tlike being bored.Do you like Action, Adventure, Comedy, or Romance novels?
I like Mystery
I kinda like all of them mixed together, like in the Harry Potter series, there's action with Lord Voldemort, adventure with exploring Hogwarts, comedy when someone says something stupid or like when Harry was under the invisibility cloak, got mad, kicked the wall, made a little yell from pain, and sent a terrified little girl running down the corridor. There is also romance between many of the characters. I like just about every book I read though.Do you like Action, Adventure, Comedy, or Romance novels?
ANY romance novel is all mine =]
my favorite is action games and action movies
i like adventure and romance



Bloody Jack is a great book!!! it also has romance



Twilight by Stephani Meyer is a great book too



TTYL and TTFN are great books!!!



The Sight , The Telling Pool, and the The Bringer are great books too.
i love to read romance novels also. but i like the ones where the focus isn't on sex. those are sometimes too fake and overly dramatic.
The Count of Monte Cristo, The Man in the Iron Mask, The Three Musketeers, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Scarlet Pimpernel and the Tale of Two Cities are all great reads with romance galore. Also the epic poem by Rudyard Kipling ' Gunga Din '.
I like adventure, comedy, action, and romance, in that order. I find romance novels to be a bit boring and lacking a real plot, but that just goes for modern day romance novels. I love a good mix of adventure and comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment