Saturday, February 18, 2012

What are the side effects of reading romance novels?

Does it give me unrealistic expectations of my husband's pr0ng?

Does it make me have strange cravings for pie?

Is it making me vomit on my husband during intercourse?

Does it give me hairy fingers?



I've noticed some of these symptoms lately and wondered if they were related. Anyone out there who has seen or experienced these things?What are the side effects of reading romance novels?
I don't know, I can't read.
My hairy fingered wife loves cream pies, and has unrealistic expectations of my prong and usually throws up on me during intercourse while reading romance novels.What are the side effects of reading romance novels?
What are the side effects of reading romance novels?



A. Unrealistic expectations from regular men.
I have nothing to add - I am still LMAO at the question and all the answers - thanks for the laugh everyone - LOL, LOL...



Many of you people are wickedly witty.What are the side effects of reading romance novels?
Hmmmm..... could be the cause of his recent midgification!



I hear midgets play big roles in most romance novels!
doesn't sound like you have been reading sounds more like you've been bitten by a wolf during a full moon
PMS - Princess Mentality Syndrome
Numb brain and itchy crotch, which may explain your hairy fingers
if its a good novel umm better get a towel because youre gonna be wet as hell :)
Put the Harlequin down.





Now we know why you are the Wet Pet.



And now you know why I am smiling.
PCOS
I swooned and expected there to be a settee to catch me. Nasty bump on the head....
wet panties
snail tracks on the furniture you sit on
  • chrome apps
  • pop cap games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment