Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What are a few great teen romance novels?

No Stephanie Meyer or Sarah Dessen, I'm past that!



I loved the Mediator series, and I've read a few Meg Cabot books, so don't bother mentioning her, I know she's great.



And if it isn't too much trouble, could you please include a short summary of the book?



Thank you.What are a few great teen romance novels?
going to far by Jennifer Echols

Anatomy of a boyfriend by Daria SnadowskyWhat are a few great teen romance novels?
The Sarah Dessen books are really great.



Along For The Ride

The Truth About Forever

Just Listen



These are among my favorites. Here is a link her website which includes other books she has written. They really get into the feeling of young romance, and the characters are relate-able to a young reader.



http://www.sarahdessen.com/What are a few great teen romance novels?
It's not exactly to teens, but teens can easily read it...try Nicholas Sparks books. They are fantastic. My favs. are "The Lucky One" (about a man who finds a picture of a woman while off at war and believes it keeps him safe, goes to find the woman, and some surprising things happen..), "The Guardian" (I forgot exactly what it was about, but it was kind of a mystery romance, and I remember thinking it was an amazing book), and others (:
Try "Royally Jacked" by Niki Burnham.

No comments:

Post a Comment