Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What are some good romance novels with a age gap between the girl and guy?

perferably the girl to be younger and a older guy but nothing too freaky lolWhat are some good romance novels with a age gap between the girl and guy?
All I can think of off the top of my head is Twilight and you probably have alredy read that haha. How much of an age gap are you looking for?



~Edit~

Well in that case..... hmm...

I read a book called Enthusiasm a while back. I can't remember what the author's name is but I think the main character is in high school and the guy she falls for is in collage. Anyway, it was a cute book. There is a pic of a girl in a red dress jumping on the cover if that helps you find it ;)What are some good romance novels with a age gap between the girl and guy?
I would say "Lolita" by Vladimir Nabokov, but you said nothing too freaky. I don't know then

No comments:

Post a Comment