Saturday, February 18, 2012

What are some really good romance novels?

I've read Francine Rivers' Redeeming Love and A Voice In The Wind/An Echo In The Darkness, and I'm trying to find something that's just as good.

I like obvious relationships, but with suspense, so the couple aren't really together throughout the whole book or anything. I don't like a lot of fluffy kissy-kissy stuff where everything is perfect, but I like the relationships to be there.

I didn't really like Wuthering Heights, so nothing like that or Little Women.

ThanksWhat are some really good romance novels?
Try books by Nicholas Sparks? I read a Walk To Remember which I really enjoyed and it. I haven't read any of his other books but they sound romantic with the descriptions I've read about them, and they have good sounding story lines. The Notebook sounds good, and so does Message In A Bottle and many other of his novels. Hope I helped:)
  • calculate percentage
  • california academy of sciences
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment