Thursday, February 2, 2012

I read a book a day. I recently developed a taste for young romance novels. Like The Summer I Turned Pretty.?

I do not care for vampire books. I'm looking for romance novels outside of fiction.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you.I read a book a day. I recently developed a taste for young romance novels. Like The Summer I Turned Pretty.?
If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinsella

Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella

The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks

The Choice by Nicholas Sparks

The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks

A Bend In The Road by Nicholas Sparks

The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks

Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen

Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen

Dreamland by Sarah Dessen

Keeping The Moon by Sarah Dessen

That Summer by Sarah Dessen

The Beautiful Between by Alyssa B. Sheinmel

Cruel Summer by Alyson Noel

Flirting With Boys by Hailey Abbott

The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

North Of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley

The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson

The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg

Boys, Girls And Other Hazardous Materials by Rosalind Wiseman

Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott

Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott

Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt

The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart

Rules Of The Road by Joan Bauer

Best Foot Forward by Joan Bauer (sequel to Rules of The Road)

Before I Die by Jenny Downham

Lost It by Kristen Tracy

When It Happens by Susane Colasanti

Forever... by Judy Blume



Answer Please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>I read a book a day. I recently developed a taste for young romance novels. Like The Summer I Turned Pretty.?
I loove The Summer I Turned Pretty [: there's a sequel, in case you didn't know

Umm...let's see. There's Beach Blondes (it's super long, TONS of romance) and the sequel Tan Lines

there's The Boys Next Door (there's a sequel to that, too; plus it's one of my all time favs)

I recently read a book called Shiver, it isn't vampire related, but there are human-wolves (not werewolves persay) there was a lot of romance in that one

There's also Summer in the City (I think that's what it's called)

sorry can't think of any more at the moment -_- hope this helped though!
  • miata
  • florida drivers license
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment