Monday, January 30, 2012

Do any of you know of a few good war romance novels to keep me occupied this summer?

Some war romance novels, similar to the pearl harbour film. Or any other's that you would reccomend. Thanks ;)Do any of you know of a few good war romance novels to keep me occupied this summer?
Dream When You're Feeling Blue by Elizabeth Berg



Tall Grass By Sandra Dallas



Family Album by Danielle Steel

Wanderlust by Danielle Steel

Silent Honor by Danielle Steel



After the Parade by Dorothy Garlock...her books are wonderful...the great depression, era and WWI and WWll



Fever Moon by Carolyn Haines

Penumbra by Carolyn Haines



Go to www. historicalromancewriter.com....you can search by era, time period, there is a large list from the WWll era
Thanks...I like to read about that time time too. If I come across anymore, I will email them to you. Have a great day.

Report Abuse

Do any of you know of a few good war romance novels to keep me occupied this summer?
Atonement!!!!!!!
Gone With the Wind. I've read it twice, and I wouldn't mind reading it again. I reccomend it!Do any of you know of a few good war romance novels to keep me occupied this summer?
5 people you meet in heaven
Gone With the Wind. Maybe not the war you are looking for, but it is a war romance novel.
A Song for Summer and The Morning Gift, both by Eva Ibbotson. Set during WWII they are both amazing books. I loved them, but maybe they're not the kind you're looking for.
Corporate Myopia by Harold L. Prevett

Sarny by Gary Paulsen,

The Wind Done Gone by Alice Randall,

Jubilee by Margaret Walker,

Grant by Max Byrd,

Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell.



Hope these help!

No comments:

Post a Comment