Thursday, January 26, 2012

Romance novels......?

What do you think is the best romance novel?Romance novels......?
The Tairen Soul series- C.L. Wilson

Anything by Nora Roberts (favorites: Hot Ice, Three Fates, Midnight Bayou, Key Trilogy, Chesapeake Bay Saga, Irish Trilogy, Lawless)

Anything by Lisa Kleypas (Bow Street Trilogy, Hathaway Series, Again the Magic)

Cherish and Only By Your Touch-Catherine Anderson

Dark Hunter Series-Sherrilyn Kenyon

Heart Trilogy-Kat Martin

Lord of Scoundrels-Loretta Chase

Lords of the Underworld Series and The Pleasure Slave -Gena Showalter

Sevenwaters Trilogy-Juliet Marillier

Guild Hunters Series-Nalini Singh

Romeo, Romeo-Robin Kaye



All of these have a spot on my keeper shelf...but I must say that Hot Ice, Lord of Scoundrels, Cherish, and The Hathaway Series book 1 and 3 are books I re-read when I want to escape my romance-less life. :)Romance novels......?
You're making me pick JUST ONE?!?!?! Oh...the horror! THE HORROR!



Um. Okay.



I love Kristan Higgins' Catch of the Day (and Kristan Higgins 'cus she's adorable and actually answers her fan mail lol)



All books by Susan Elizabeth Phillips are the best.



Same with anything by Lisa Kleypas.



Oh! And Cathy Lamb's The Last Time I Was Me and Julia's Chocolates had excellent romance in them.



The Bridgerton Series by Julia Quinn! Funneeeee!



Goddess of the Hunt by Tessa Dare was brilliant.



Pride and Prejudice! By Jane Austen! Classic!



So that is the best romance novel. Plus or minus a few...



Cheers! :)Romance novels......?
Well i like all the books by nicholas sparks especially the last song, message in a bottle and dear john. I also like the twilight series and the host by stephanie meyers.

The two way road and also the death by bikini series are also great books.
Pride %26amp; prejudice



and a bunch written by Richard Paul Evans...I enjoy that romance is there within the plot but it never becomes hot and sweaty.

No comments:

Post a Comment