Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can I find lesbian, gay or bisexual romance novels?

I'm a young reading fan with a keen interest in the LGBT community, and I was wondering if anyone could point me out romance novels that are centred on homosexuality or bisexuality? Bear in mind that I'm nearly 14, so anything of the equivalent level of Bronte, Goethe or Mary Shelley isn't much good to me, but any modern fiction that appeals to lesbian, gay and bisexual teenagers.



Hope you guys can help.Where can I find lesbian, gay or bisexual romance novels?
Try a local bookstore, many of them have a Gay/Lesbian section. I think I have seen so in Borders, and you can also try Books-a-Million or Barnes and Noble.Where can I find lesbian, gay or bisexual romance novels?
Try the novels of Lisa Girolami.
  • money games
  • happy wheels 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment