Thursday, January 26, 2012

What are some really good INTENSE romance novels?

I read a lot of Nicolas sparks, and as touching as his stories are, they aren't powerful enough for me. I love romance novels, but i really enjoy ones that make you feel attached or really emotional, I like the feeling I get where my chest feels like it's falling or i just cannot stop reading because I forget I even am...



Just wondering if you know of any really good ones!

(And for the second time, by intense I don't mean sexual! Just romance strictly!)What are some really good INTENSE romance novels?
Sarah Dessen has some good ones, perhap you should try those.



Others:

Morning Glory by LaVyrle Spencer

Nobody's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase

Naked in Death By J. D. Robb





That's about all I can think of for now. If I can think of anymore I'll try to update this later. Hope this helps for now.What are some really good INTENSE romance novels?
try olivia goldsmith's novels. i recommend BADBOY. ^_^
  • sailboats for sale
  • mopar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment