Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can I read great romance novels online?

they could be from historical romance to contemporary novels. preferably racy but not too much.Where can I read great romance novels online?
I'm guessing you're looking for online, original romance fiction. So, in that case, there are tons of sites. However, the one I like best is FictionPress.com. It has tons of online romances. If you go to the "communities" section and to to the "romance" subsection, there are several communities (an group of stories that someone's put together) that have a whole list of complete romances. And, of course, you can always browse the whole romance section of the site, too, where you can find stories just starting out. If you're looking for racy stories, you can change the search settings to "M" which stands of "mature" and you'll find plenty of racy stories.



Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment