Monday, January 30, 2012

ROMANCE NOVELS????.........?

heloo....

I'm very stringed on romantic stories so I was wondering if people could give me some novel names?? thankyou



It'd be nice if they were teenage love stories...doesn't mean For Teenagers..or anything short....



But ABOUT





thankyou

sosososo muchROMANCE NOVELS????.........?
Twilight By stepine meyer



Nick and Norah's Infinite playlist by sarah dessen



Forever... by judy blume



lost it by Kristen tracy



gossip girl by Cecily von Ziegesar



truth dare or promise by paula boock



Love and Lies: Marisol's Story by Ellen Wittlinger
Have u read the Twilight Series?ROMANCE NOVELS????.........?
P.S. I Love You

Forever

Lost it

and any Sarah Dessen book.



Hope this Helps=)
The Vampire Academy series. It's the best love story I have ever read. The fourth book comes out this summer.ROMANCE NOVELS????.........?
Some teen romance novels that I read and really liked were:



A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn

"Talia fell under a spell . . . . Jack broke the curse.



Talia:I was told to beware the accursed spindle, but it was so enchanting, so hypnotic. . . .



Jack:I was looking for a little adventure the day I ditched my tour group. But finding a comatose town, with a hot-looking chick asleep in it, was so not what I had in mind.



Talia:I awakened in the same place but in another time鈥攖o a stranger's soft kiss.



Jack:I couldn't help kissing her. Sometimes you just have to kiss someone. I didn't know this would happen.



Talia:Now I am in dire trouble because my father, the king, says I have brought ruin upon our country. I have no choice but to run away with this commoner!



Jack:Now I'm stuck with a bratty princess and a trunk full of her jewels. . . . The good news: My parents will freak!



Think you have dating issues? Try locking lips with a snoozing stunner who turns out to be 316 years old. Can a kiss transcend all鈥攅ven time?"



Cindy Ella by Robin Palmer

"A modern day version of Cinderella, a little predictable, but a good read."



The year of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty

"The story of friendship and love. This book will bring out soo many emotions in you and there are some amusing twists that will have you rereading the same page to make sure you didn't imagine it"



If I have a Wicked Stepmother, Where's My Prince? by Melissa Kantor

"Another modern day remake of Cinderella but this one has a different out come than the original."



Girl v. Boy by Yvonne Collins and Sandy Rideout

"This is one of my favorite books of all time. It is hilarious and mind-blowing as well as irritating and gratifying. It is a truly great read. If you only picked one book from this list, Girl v. Boy would be my top recommendation :D



Most of Sarah Dessen's books:

Lock and Key

Just Listen

The truth about Forever

Keeping the Moon

This Lullabye

"All are great reads filled with romance a long with lessons that help a girl get through life."



You didn't specify on whether you wanted fantasy teen romance novels as well so I'll just list them here and if you're not interested in them, you can just skip over it.



Princess Ben by Catherine Murdock

"A bunch of faerie tales gathered in one. It is entertaining at the very least."



Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare

"This is a great series with a lot of twists and turns in the plot. You'll never get bored with this book.





The Faerie Path series by Frewin Jones

"Long lost Princess finally returns home to try and save her kingdom and family. Romance and family are both in here.





Sorry it's kinda long and a lot to read. But let me know if you liked any :D

No comments:

Post a Comment