Monday, January 30, 2012

What are the best authors for Spanish romance novels?

I am looking to read my favorite genre, trashy romance novels, while sitting on the beach, but to add an educational edge I would prefer to read them in Spanish. Are there any NATIVE Spanish speakers that write trashy romance novels, preferably contemporary romances? Spanish authors are preferred to Latin American, but I'll take anything except a poorly translated American author - I might as well read that in English since most of them are direct translations anyway!



Bonus question: What is your favorite book by a Spanish author? It does not have to be a specific genre - just preferably something fun to read on the beach rather than heavy intellectualism - already have to read that stuff for class!



Thanks!!!What are the best authors for Spanish romance novels?
Caridad Bravo Adams, She has written some of the best stuff out there. Most of her work is used for Mexican soap operas. I don't know how easy her work is to come around but with the internet anything is possible. Lo Que Tu Callaste and Bodas De Odio are goods ones of hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment