Thursday, January 26, 2012

Romance Novels?

Can anyone tell me some great teen romance books. For instance, 'Twilight', 'New Moon', or 'All American Girl'. Books like those.Romance Novels?
check out this websiteRomance Novels?
Here is a site you can buy books for $1 plus shipping - very cheep with great selection. You should be able to find all of the books you mentioned here.



www.abebooks.comRomance Novels?
Sarah Dessen is my favorite YA writer. Her books have romance in them, but they deal with real life too. My favorite happens to be The Truth About Forever (2004) but I've read and enjoyed all her books. She'd be at the top of my list of authors to recommend...especially if you like Twilight.



And a few years ago HarperCollins had a teen romance novel series of books called Avon True Romance. Meg Cabot wrote a few of the books in the series.



http://www.harperteen.com/index.asp?disp鈥?/a>
  • compare cars
  • chrome apps
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment